TFS 2012 - Will it work?

Dec 10, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Anyone try this with TFS 2012?  I suspect it would, but wondering if anyone has tried, or if there are any known additional steps.

Coordinator
Dec 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I don't see why it wouldn't as really it consists of a XAML template calling almost exclusively the SCP/SSH code.  If you test it and run into any issues let me know and we'll work it out.

Dec 14, 2012 at 12:18 PM

While trying to use the xcode build ,on TFS 2012 I am getting the below error :

TF215097: An error occurred while initializing a build for build definition \\XXX\BuildIphone:

Exception Message: The root element of the build process template found at $/XXX/Main/IphoneBuild/XcodeBuildTemplate.xaml (version C87) is not valid. (The build process failed validation. Details:

Validation Error: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression "Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Workflow.BuildVerbosity.Normal".

'BuildVerbosity' is ambiguous in the namespace 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Workflow'.

validation Error: The private implementation of activity '1: DynamicActivity' has the following validation error:   Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression "BuildDetail.BuildNumber".

Type 'IBuildDetail' is not defined.

I even tried to open the source code in VS 2k12 and tried to Build the solution targeting .net framework 4.5, but I am getting build Errors.

The type or namespace name 'Workflow' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build' (are you missing an assembly reference?) 

Can you please help me with the issue

Coordinator
Dec 14, 2012 at 1:54 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.